Monday, February 28, 2011

127-Hours Severed Arm Meat-Loaf

127-Hours Severed Arm Meat-Loaf / photograph of mixed media

127-Hours Severed Arm Meat-Loaf: a baked blend of crimini mushrooms, leeks, garlic, fontina cheese, fresh sage, and ground turkey sculpted into a hand/forearm shaped loaf of meaty goodness. I used peeled zucchini slices to mimic skeletal structure. This celebratory dish was consumed while viewing the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.

 Friday's Pre-hype of 127-Hours Severed Arm Meat-Loaf / mixed media


Keep in mind...
  • I have never made a hand shaped entree
  • I have never made a meat-loaf
  • I have limited baking/cooking tools
  • I haven't used an oven in about 10 months
  • Often the hype is better than the execution
  • Meat-loaf always tastes better than it looks

Pre-baked 127-Hours Severed Arm Meat-Loaf / photograph of mixed media 

No comments:

Post a Comment