127-Hours Severed Arm Meat-Loaf: a baked blend of crimini mushrooms, leeks, garlic, fontina cheese, fresh sage, and ground turkey sculpted into a hand/forearm shaped loaf of meaty goodness. I used peeled zucchini slices to mimic skeletal structure. This celebratory dish was consumed while viewing the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
Keep in mind...
- I have never made a hand shaped entree
- I have never made a meat-loaf
- I have limited baking/cooking tools
- I haven't used an oven in about 10 months
- Often the hype is better than the execution
- Meat-loaf always tastes better than it looks